1. Copyrighted Material
Leafschat Forum Message Board users agree not to post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. An avatar logo of your favourite team is allowed, but the posting of it is your sole responsibility.
2. Flaming, Bashing, and Trolling
Hate posts and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Treat others on these message boards as you would expect them to treat you. Posts must be kept civil or you will be banned.
3. Profanity and Sexism
Keep offensive language to a zero. If you want your post to be read, avoid profanity or your post will be immediately deleted without notice. Simply editing a few letters with an asterisk or other symbols isn't allowed, either. Also, Racism and sexism will be deleted immediately and the offender will be banned. We have a kaleidoscope of fans of different ages and religious backgrounds that visit here so please keep this in mind.
Purposely spamming a message board with senseless, vacuous, or empty messages to gain more stars is not permitted. This includes such things as party posts, chain letters, two-word "I agree" or "me too" responses, continually posting the same topic on a particular board, and posting the same question across several boards. Spamming your personal or commercial site will not be permitted, however you can supply a link to your site in your profile or signature.
Posting fake news headlines is also not allowed.
5. Impersonating Other Users / accessing other user's Account
You may not impersonate another board member or create an account specifically for the purpose of provoking other users. Also, accessing or using someone else's account or attempting to access another poster's account is strictly prohibited.
6. Player/MLSE bashing
You may not personally attack or bash any player or employee of MLSE. Also, personal rumors about any player are not allowed to be posted. Doing so, may result in your account being banned.
7. Off-Topic Posts
Each board has a heading, please read before you post. Off-topic posts will most likely be deleted, and further action may be taken against repeat offenders.
8. Multiple user accounts are prohibited.
9. Please do not post full news articles. Give a brief synopsis and then link it to the article.
10. Questionable Content
these are public boards, so act like you would if you were in a public place. These issues are left to the discretion of the individual moderators, but may include any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, racist, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offence.
By registering at Leafschat, users agree that any post deemed inappropriate may be removed at the sole discretion of Leafschat. Leafschat also has the right, at its sole discretion, to revoke board privileges at any time without notice or reason. Think of these rules as a forewarning and, if you break them, you're taking your account status into your own hands.
11. Please note that the Board Rules extend to all areas of the Leafschat system, including but not limited to Private Messages, Signatures, and Unban Requests.
12. Leafschat is not responsible for messages posted on the Forum Message Boards or the content therein. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this includes messages posted by Leafschat Forum personnel, agents, representatives et al. Leafschat reserves the right to reveal the identity of or whatever information we know about any user in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by said user.
13. Leafschat has the right but not the obligation to monitor and/or moderate the Forum Message Boards. Leafschat reserves the right to change any or all other parts of this User Agreement at its sole discretion and without notice, including but not limited to implementing Rules of Conduct, Terms of Service and/or other measures.
No replies to this topic