Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google

MapleLeafs.com proudly sponsored by ROGERS™ Welcome to the Official Site of Leafs Nation - MapleLeafs.com

Photo

Prediction: Leafs are not going to make playoffs.

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 Jokeofanorganization

Jokeofanorganization

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

Another loss tonight and teams behind them have games in hand on them. What a time to go on a losing streak, not only are they losing, playing crap and without any passion.

#2 XBLHEADBANGER0869

XBLHEADBANGER0869

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

Owners are still making money from the sheeple in the arena every home game. Therefore it doesn't matter if they win or not.  If the seats were empty because fans realize it's cheaper to watch them lose on tv  MLSE loses money. Richest team in the NHL....still same ol' result in the end. :rolleyes: Even if they make the play-offs, they won't last very long with Reimer in net and only playing hard for 20 min instead of 60 min.

#3 preisst

preisst

Lord High Preisst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:07 AM

awwwwww,  look at who's re-appeared once we hit a mini-slump but was no where around when we were winning games,  go away

I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit any body but myself. If people don't like my opinions, it makes little difference as I don't solicit their opinions or votes. - - William Tecumseh Sherman (1820-1891) American General

#4 Jokeofanorganization

Jokeofanorganization

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

awwwwww,  look at who's re-appeared once we hit a mini-slump but was no where around when we were winning games,  go away

so u enjoy watching the leafs lose since 1967, with the same old story year after year.  Do you even get it?  This team will never compete for a stanley cup. MLSE is a complete joke.

#5 Sonny_l_Styles

Sonny_l_Styles

SonarX3/StudioOne/Cubase/Kontakt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,313 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:55 AM

so u enjoy watching the leafs lose since 1967, with the same old story year after year.  Do you even get it?  This team will never compete for a stanley cup. MLSE is a complete joke.

The NHL is the joke, and MLSE are the fools that support it. Wake up buddy.

#6 leafsbud69

leafsbud69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:02 AM

Leaf fans don't panic.  The Leafs will rebound.

#7 Jokeofanorganization

Jokeofanorganization

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

we have been waiting for them to rebound since 1967

Leaf fans don't panic.  The Leafs will rebound.

#8 leaf420

leaf420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

leafs will win the cup this year brah, close your account to avoid further embarrassment

Running_Bear_by_JaJitsu.gif

#9 YoungMapleLeaf

YoungMapleLeaf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

Okay I need to clearify something how is this carlyles fault again? Ummm isn't it t the two morons called offensive coach and defensive coach. Isn't Carlyles job just to manage lines? Shouldn't we can them instead of him?

#10 preisst

preisst

Lord High Preisst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:26 AM

You don't get it.  Of course I hate watching the Leafs lose,  tonights game tore me up,  but posters like you who aren't even Leaf fans, who disappear when we're winning and only surface to bash the team when we hit a slump (which every team does), make me sick.

I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit any body but myself. If people don't like my opinions, it makes little difference as I don't solicit their opinions or votes. - - William Tecumseh Sherman (1820-1891) American General

#11 leafsbud69

leafsbud69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

For Saturday's game.  Remember....

976989.png

#12 MaximumTaco

MaximumTaco

TMLEFT - First Line Centre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,294 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:49 AM

"we" implies that you're one of us.

But you only show up when the Leafs lose. It really just seems like you enjoy glorying in our misery.

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
~ An excerpt from Alice's Adventures in Leafland

#13 leafsbud69

leafsbud69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

Sheeesh we loose 3 games in a row and everyone panics.  There is still 12 games to go.  Relax everyone.

#14 guyy55

guyy55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:54 AM

You cannot win games with a goalie who has lost his confidence.I do believe if Bernier does not play the leafs could be in deep trouble.James reimer is done ,the team has no confidence in his abilities,but how can you leave Steve Stamkos wide open to score.Was that reimers fault.? The leafs need to right this ship quick,these guys are professional atheletes.They need to suck it up and play with there hearts on there sleeves,for the sake of their loyal fans.

#15 cokenfries

cokenfries

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:00 AM

Where were you before the last 3 games when we were the hottest team in the NHL. Not a peep from you when they win :)

Some fan you are that only gets happy when the team loses:)

#16 leafsbud69

leafsbud69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:01 AM

Correction there is 11 games to go.

#17 preisst

preisst

Lord High Preisst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:10 AM

"we" implies that you're one of us.

But you only show up when the Leafs lose. It really just seems like you enjoy glorying in our misery.

The OP is clearly not a Leaf fan.  His moniker is proof of that.  I will give him credit though in the sense that I don't think he's one of those Fake Leaf Fans who pretend to be a fan of the Leafs.  I don't pay a lot of heed to attention seekers like him though and maybe he has claimed to be a Leaf fan and I just didn't see it or don't remember.

#18 2K4RSXTypeS

2K4RSXTypeS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,462 posts
  • LocationOakville, ON

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

I'm sure we'll make the playoffs, we're not that bad of a team. We're just missing some key components. #1) Bolland #2) Bernier

#19 preisst

preisst

Lord High Preisst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

Another loss tonight and teams behind them have games in hand on them. What a time to go on a losing streak, not only are they losing, playing crap and without any passion.

Actually the way the OP has worded the thread verifies he's not a Leaf fan, like I said earlier at least he's not one of those that pretend to be one of us.

#20 calgaryrock

calgaryrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationCalgary Alberta

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:31 AM

Been a leaf fan for 37 years.  Not gonna give up anytime soon lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

torontomapleleafs.com is the official Web site of the Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey Club. The Maple Leafs and mapleleafs.com are trademarks of MLSE.  NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 MLSE and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.

Terms Of Use | Contact Us | Employment Opportunities | Advertise on mapleleafs.com | Privacy Policy | AdChoices | NHL.com Terms of Use | Site Map